The Cooperatives Act allows businesses to incorporate federally and operate as a cooperative.
- Creating your cooperative
- Amending a Cooperative's Articles
- Continuance (import) of a cooperative
- Amalgamating cooperatives
- Request for Copies of Corporate Documents
- How do I file my application under the Canada Cooperatives Act (Coop Act)?
- What happens after I submit my application under the Canada Cooperatives Act (Coop Act)?
Other Related Documents
- Legislative Summary: Bill S-11: An Act to Amend the Canada Business Corporations Act and the Canada Cooperatives Act and to Amend Other Acts
- Regulatory Impact Analysis Statement – Amendments to the Canada Business Corporations Act
- Analysis of the Changes to the Canada Cooperatives Act (section by section).
- Date modified: