Corporations Canada (CC) is Canada's federal corporate regulatorFootnote 1. We offer you everything you need to create and maintain a corporation under the federal laws governing corporations in Canada.
The CC website provides information on and access to the forms, policies, statutes, regulations and other documents relating to the laws that we administer:
- the Canada Business Corporations Act (CBCA);
- the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act (NFP);
- the Canada Corporations Act (CCA);
- the Boards of Trade Act (BOTA); and
- the Canada Cooperatives Act (Coop Act).
Corporations Canada is also responsible for compliance activities under these laws, as well as for registering railway deposits and issuing official documents under the Great Seal of Canada.
- Footnote 1
Banks and trust companies are incorporated by the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI).
Email to a Friend
Rate this page
The content of this page was useful to me.
- Date modified: