Information for Consumer Interest Groups
Interested in consumer research?
Want free access to talks on topics like the green economy and the rise of mobile consumers? Join the OECD's "The Consumer Marketplace of the Future" conference held online from June 15 to 17.
Find research and information
- Consumer Impact Assessment
- Browse the Consumer Policy Research Database
- Read Consumer Trends Reports
- Research projects funded by the Office of the Privacy Commissioner
Need financial support?
Apply for consumer research and development funding
- Contributions Program for Non-profit Consumer and Voluntary Organizations
- The Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada's Contributions Program
Find more information for consumer interest groups
- Date modified: